How do I control other notifications and emails?
Go into Coach.me settings: on iOS, tap Me at the bottom, then tap the gear icon at top right and choose Settings. On the web or Android, tap your profile icon at top right and choose Settings.
Scroll down to notifications; here you can tap the phone or email icon to turn notifications on or off. Here's some details about each of the options:
- New Questions: questions that people you follow ask in the Q&A of their goals. Note: this will include questions they post about habits that you are not working on yourself.
- New Answers: answers that people you follow post in the Q&A of their goals. Note: this will include answers they post about habits that you are not working on yourself.
- Props: a notification when someone props one of your check-ins
- Comments or Replies: notifications when someone post a comment on your check-in, or a reply to a check-in comment or question you've posted.
- New Follower: when someone adds you to their followers list.
- A Facebook or Twitter friend Joins Coach.me: if you have connected your Twitter and Facebook profiles to do this.
- Daily Digest: an email-only daily message to help you keep on track and remind you to use Coach.me.